Sunday, October 24, 2010

Teapot card


This card was made for two challenges.  It uses the cricut cartridge a childs year. 

First challenge is flutter by wednesday- open theme as long as it has a angel, butterfly or fairy.  My fairy is from paper make up stamps it the tangi fairy with matching sentiment.  

Second challenge is paper make up make up for the weekend- non circle card.  Now my dear friend shaela picked this challenge and i could of gone the route i normally go when i run across this theme and that to get my cricle file out for my cricut.  But i been wanting to use my cricut carts more and a childs year has a bunch of really neat card shapes on it.  So i flipped thru and spotted the tea pot card and i just got the tangii fairy so my card was off and running.  I added some cuttlebug embossing on the front of the card and finished it off with some brown ribbon.   This card is a very plain and simple one for me i kept wanting to add more bling but it just made it look worse so i left it plain. 

5 comments:

  1. This is sooo different, love it xx

    Well i'm gonna go and make myself a cuppa now Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is fantastic! totally awesome - I'll have to pull out my Cricut and see what cool card shapes I can make with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cool!! Very creative! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge and also Makeup 4 the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us for the M4TW challenge.

    ReplyDelete