Saturday, October 30, 2010

I am on a design team

Those of you who know me personally know that i really wanted to be on a company design team for a long time.  I have put my name in the pot for a few and the stars have just not aligned for it to happen.  Well last night it happened ladies it finally happen.  I am on a design team.  Vicki Douglas of Queen Kat Designs  asked me to a design team member and she wants me to work with the new line of stamps that they have coming from amy brown.  If you want to see what coming head over to the blog there a link on there to amy brown site.  I am excited, overjoyed, and very happy.  Have a great halloween.

3 comments:

  1. Whoopee Jan congratulations, you will find the gates opening up for you now.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, I'm so thrilled for you. This is a new one for me & it's always interesting to see what you are up to for you include the not so usual.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete