Friday, October 29, 2010

Puppy love

Meljen design team challenge blog wants to see 2 images on your card.   For me that usually means a image and sentiment.  So i used the dalmatian dog and the freebie puppy love from meljen and then i got my good friend jen to help me out by making me a postage card file for cricut design studio using base camp.  If you want the file i can put you in contact with her.   I colored my image with copics and paired it with some dalmatian fire dog paper.
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Jan it is adorable. That is a cute cute puppy! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute :) love the card edges :) thank you for sharing with us on the MELJENS challenge :) good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AW, how cute is this? I love the combo, perfect! Nicole - MD DTC

    ReplyDelete