Saturday, October 30, 2010

spring

Over on mo's digital pencil challenge blog the theme this week is pick a season and base your card on it with a mo's image.   Duck day is one of my favorite mo's image so i of course choose to use her and i went with spring as my season to center my card on.  She looks so happy walking in the rain with her duck friends. 


Papers are from cosmo cricket togetherness mini deck

copics i used to color my image
Boot/flowers on jacket- Y06, B91
Coat- YR15
Skin- E00, R02
Hair- E29
Shorts- B91, B93
Puddle- BG10, C1
Ducks- YR65, C1, YR02
Umbrella- Y00, Y02, YR00


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I love the papers and that layout. Thanks for joining us in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are all going to be ready for spring.. It is cold already.. Great job on this challenge. Thanks for joining us at Mo's this week.

    ReplyDelete