Monday, October 18, 2010

happy gnome tag

At the meljens design team and challenge blog the theme this week is tags.  I had these big wooden tags from unity stamp co that came on some of the stamp i rec;d.  So i covered the wooden tag with a print from basic grey oliver paper pad.  I printed out this happy gnome from meljen designs.  I colored him up and cut him out.  I then add the sentiments hello and your a wonderful friend.  Add some black inking along the edge and some brown ribbon.  I think this tag would be great for a friend to hang in there room to cheer then up.  I certainly makes me want to smile.  Head on over and share your tags.
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Cute tag! Love the way you colored the gnome. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Meljen's Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, Jan! This little guy is just adorable and I love the sentiment you've put with him!
    Thanks so much for joining us in our Tags challenge at Meljen's Designs this week! Good luck!
    Dee (Spryte)♥
    Sprytebyrds Spot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute tag Jan. Love the little gnome. Thanks for joining us at Meljen's and good luck!

    ReplyDelete