Saturday, October 2, 2010

Camping Trip 2010

This summer my family and I went on a 5 day camping trip this is my first layout of that trip.  We went camping in on the oregon side of the columbia river near cascade locks.   There a great camp ground there called Eagle creek campground.  There a trail there that leads to a wonderful waterfall called punch bowl falls and you being seeing layouts of that waterfall in the future.  The layout today features my son darrel and I on the bridge behind a waterfall called triple falls.  We took this hike on our last day before we headed home we saw several beatiful waterfalls along this 8 mile hike. 

Details of layout
Title cut with summer vacation cricut cartridge
Embossed title with diamond pattern embossing folder
Tent,, fire stamped from stampin up roughing it set.
Cardstock is stampin up 2009 colors
Pattern paper is dcwv all about men

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment