Friday, October 29, 2010

Snowbody like you

I love this snowman from whimisie doodles he makes a great winter/christmas card  So far i only colored him up and blues and grays but that one of my favorite winter combos.  This card also features some more of the dcwv winter wonderland paper from this year winter line.  I also used a sentiment from unity stamp co kissmas and mistletoe stamp set.

I am entering this card into 3 challenges.

Simon says   use punches and/or die cuts.  I used my oval nestablties, drippy goo punch and my corner rounder punch.

A spoon full of sugar 
use punches and/or die cuts. 

Whimisie doodles  follow sketch and i used a whimsie doodle image.




Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. I too like this colour combination for the festive season - I've not heard of this company so shall pop over to have a look. Hope you have a good weekend.
    Paula (PEP)
    http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute cute cute, good luck. Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Jan!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Whimsie Doodles this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card...you did well with the sketch and image! Thanks for playing along with Whimsie Doodles! Linda C-DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card!! Love the blue...great take on this weeks sketch!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Whimsie Doodles!!
    Sheri-WD DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute snowman! I love the coloring and colors and papers! :D

    Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is adorable, such a sweet image and lovely colours.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp for our punch 'em challenge
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete