Sunday, October 17, 2010

journey

This week at the pixie cottage there a theme of stiching and a sketch to follow.  I choose to go the stitching route.  I recently won a very nice blog candy that included some greeting farm stamps.  One of those stamps was the oa-journey set.   I thought oliver on a journey went very well with this pattern paper from the dcwv all about men stack.  I stitched with my husband help around the pattern paper.  Added my stampin up border punch to either side and added some white ribbon.  Oliver is colored with copics.  I added some fake stiching along the bottom and top of the card. 
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Hi
    what a lovely card you made... I like it!
    thanks for playing at the pixie cottage this week!
    hugs
    Sadia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, with great colours.
    Thanks for joining the Pixie Cottage this week
    Adrina XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the extra thick diagonal stitches! thank you for playing at the pixie cottage!

    ReplyDelete