Wednesday, February 24, 2010

sc269 wed sketch


Today is sketch day over on splitcoast stampers and always looked thru the sketch gallery for that weeks sketch to see if i can find some inspiratiion and to praise my fellow cardmakers. I came across a stunning card and i had to case it. So the card i cased is here
This is my interpation of that card. I used cuttlebug swiss dots folder, nestablities butterflies and martha stewart butterflies. I added a gina k sentiment some crystals and that about it. I love how it turned out. I don;t think it as stunning as the orginal. Thanks for stopping by.



4 comments:

  1. Oh My Gosh, I am so flattered! Your card is beautiful, and I love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jan, this is just terrific. I saw that, too, and wish I could get mine to turn out as great as originals. I think yours is certainly as great as the original. I really like the Sugar Nellie card below as well. What beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jan it is beautiful, love your bling. Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see why you wanted to case that card, its beautiful. And SO is Yours!!! I just love it! :>

    ReplyDelete