Friday, February 12, 2010

just magnolia #42 love



This is a late in the day post for me but some craft days are like that it takes a while to get the mojo flowing. Also my son has a 4 day weekend from school so i had to play mommy role today. I did get a challenge card done to show you. I decided to particpate in the just magnolia challenge. I only own one magnolia stamp and it was perfect for the love challenge. I used my cricut to make the heart border on the bottom. Hope you like it. If you want to join in this challenge click here

4 comments:

  1. great flower with that beautifully colored Tilda, great card. Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous card Jan, I love this Tilda...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge and thanks for visiting my blog for the Wags and Whiskers blog hop
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! love your flower and details! thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia! hugs, Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is beautiful. I just adore your sweet image and all your details are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us this week on Just Magnolia
    -x-

    ReplyDelete