Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Roses on paper color challenge


I am always looking for new challenges to help me use my stamps. I was on the bells and whistles blog and they are doing a combined challenge with the roses on paper challenge blog. The challenge is to use pink, brown and cream. I struggled with this one and i am still not really sure i pulled it off. I also decided to pull out my water color pencils for this challenge figured i could pull of the creamy brown look better. Let me know what you think. If you want to join in on the fun there a few different companies images that qualify for the challenge. Find all the info here. Have a great day.

4 comments:

  1. Very sweet...Very neat layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think she looks so very sweet!! Love the colors!! :) By chance are you the one who sent me an e-mail? I've seemed to misplace a Jan and can't find her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute card and I think you did great with our challenge! Thanks for playing with us at ROP/BNW!
    Hugs,
    Iris

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very cute card!!Thanks for joining us at the ROP/BNW Challenge!!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete