Thursday, February 11, 2010

fbw #96 love


The challenge for flutter by wednesday this week is love and to remember of course to use a fairy, angel or butterfly. I love the paper make up fairies so i inked up my favorite rose. I love the way she looks like she got the best gift from her sweetie a single rose. Of course my middle name is rose to. I used some basic grey papers, my copics and i used some gold stickles on her wings. If you like to join in this week challenge you can find all the info here Have a great day.

7 comments:

  1. Love the pretty papers you used and such pretty colors too! Fantastic card! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! and how could you possibley gor wrong with a PMS fairy? They are the best! Great pp for this image too! Thanks for joining FBW this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very sweet! Love that paper and how you glittered her wings. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so pretty! Rose is one of my favorite new PMS fairies. Thanks for playing with us at Flutter By Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute!! I just love this PMS image!! Thanks for fluttering with us this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous FBW 'Love' card Jan! Beautiful coloring and I love the DPs you used with her! Thanks for playing along with FBW this week!

    ReplyDelete