Tuesday, February 2, 2010

copic feather blending


Blog hoping around today i found a new to me challenge site called copic creations. Link is here
The site challenges you to use your copic markers in new ways. This week challenge is to do feather blending which is taking two different colors from different color families and blending them together. I did this technique on the umbrella and the fairies boots. I think i pulled it fairly well for my first try. Let me know what you think.

Card info Image colored with copics
Card base cut with cricut using graphically speaking. (leave me a comment if you want to know how i did this)
Paper is basic grey wisteria
Sentiment and Fairy are Paper makeup
Used nestablties circle and scallop

8 comments:

  1. Love the purple touches on this green card. :) Your feathering looks good to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful!! LOVE that color combo!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you did great job.
    Lovely card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great feathering, love the image, I think we are all into the fairies right now, maybe hoping for a little magic in the weather dept. lol. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww...what an adorable card! I love the sentiment. Great job on the feather blending and thanks so much for joining us at the Copic Creations challenge! hugz, Mary

    ReplyDelete