Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Gina K hope for hati butterfly set.


I a butterfly gal i have shirts, stamps, even my scrap room door is covered in butterflies. So when gina k started to show off her snippets for her feb release i was all ready to order this set. It a great set with a very simple butterfly and one sentiment. The other cool thing about this set is 2.00 of the stamp sale goes to hati. Now i like when i get something scrappy and help others at the same time. My card is a total case of one the dt memebers cards that was shown during the release so if you want to be inspired like me stop by the gina k gallery at splitcoast or head on over to stamp tv. Have a great day.


3 comments:

  1. It is a beautiful set, I am tempted. I love the colors you used. Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. JAN! This is really really pretty! I was in my reader and it's SO pretty that I had to click onto your blog to tell you. You should submit this to a magazine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jan, this card is GORGEOUS!! fabulous job, girl!

    ReplyDelete