Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Sketch and stash your choice

Over at the sketch and stash blog this week it your choice which of the past sketch and stash sketches you use and of course something new from your stash.  I choose sketch number 8 to work with and my new item from my stash is my designers papers.  It the winter wonderland stack from dcwv which i purchased at joannes but is not longer available as Christmas is almost here. My image is from sugar nellie and i colored her up with copic markers. 


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. very pretty card and such gorgeous colours:)

    Thank you for joining us at sketch and stash
    Wishing you a very merry christmas:)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card Jan and your colouring is fabulous. Love those sweet papers, they are perfect with this little cutie pie.
    Thanks for joining in with S&S and good wishes for Christmas and a happy 2011.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card Jan I love those papers and the SN image Happy Christmas thanks for joining us at sketch n Stash hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete