Wednesday, December 1, 2010

First snowfall

Over at mo's digital pencil this week the challenge is swirls and flourishes and a mo's digital image.  Kai in the snow is one of the most adorable images.  I went with a nice blue and white theme for my card.  Papers are from dcwv winter wonderland stack, image is colored with copics and i added smooch to accent the snow areas.  Sentiment is computer generated word art freebie i picked up on the web.  My swirls are die cut chipboard painted with tim holtz distress paint and some smooch painted on for snow affect. 
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. This is so cute, Jan. And, it's one of my favorite little guys from Mo's collection. Thanks for joining us in the challenge this week. Peggy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet card! I love the sentiment you've chosen. Thanks for joining us in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow Jan this is gorgeous and that image is so adorable I love it.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete