Monday, December 27, 2010

Last Royal court for 2010

Hello and welcome to the queen kat final royal hop for 2010 you should be joining me from chris's blog  if not start back at the begining of the hop right here so you don;t miss out on any of the great inspiration my fellow team members have to share with you.  For my card i used amy brown lizzie fairy and my papers are from basic grey and she is colored up with copic markers and a bit of chalk to add some background behind here. Make sure you stop by the store and pick up your own queen kat stamps.  Now continue on the hop to the wis blog.


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Jan :o) Loving your bp's and great colouring :O)
    hugs
    wynneth
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, Jan!

    Happy holidays to you and your loved ones! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Jan that image along with your design is awesome. I love this so much.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete