Monday, December 13, 2010

Green, Black and White

Hello and welcome to the royal queen kat tuesday blog hop.  You should be hoping to my blog from chris blog..  If your just joinging in start back at the beginning of the blog hop right here This week we have a color theme to follow which is green, black and white.  I am one of the newer members of the design team and i am using the imagine fairy from amy brown.  Hop by the store and pick her up.  I used some digital snowflake  papers and then used my copics in various green shades.  I added a green brad to my ribbon to finish the card off.  I would appreciate if you left a comment before hopping off to the WIS blog.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful Jan :O) I love this image and doesn't she look great in green !
    hugs
    wynneth
    x

    ReplyDelete