Tuesday, January 24, 2012

PSC16 Friendship with sketch



Welcome to The Perfect Sentiment next challenge this week challenge we are focusing on friendship and the twist will be to use the sketch provided. 

We have a great sponsor this week as well.  Patties creations which is providing as a prize one free digital stamp of the winners choice.




Here is the sketch for you to use on your friendship card this week.

Here is my card for this week challenge inspired by the sketch. 

On my card i used scallop circle nestabatlies and papers from my minds eye find and dandy line.  My sentiment is from stampin up 24-7 and i added some pretty yellow flowers.

Make sure to stop by my fellow dt members for some more friendship inspiration this week.


Jennipher

Sarah

Sassy

Abby

Ashley

Jessica

Karen

Maggie

Tabitha

Theresa





Photobucket

30 comments:

  1. Great card, Jan! Those flowers look so pretty on there and really bring out the colors in the lovely patterned paper you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yellow and brown - great color combination. Love the sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so pretty! I love the yellow and white combo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm often afraid of using yellow but I can see that it is so soft, delicate and cheerful when I see your creation!! Great card this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty. I love the yellow. It really is bright and cheery. Great sentiment also.

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful job on the sketch. Love the sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always love yellow. Great work on the sketch with the beautiful sentiment. Beautiful card!

    website designers adelaide

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card - fab shape and design! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the sweet comment you left at mine. This is one cute make, love the fresh colours. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. simple but classy card you got there.. you are such an inspiration... loving your style.
    web design ventura

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh this is one adorable card Jan!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow Jan what a stunning design, I love the shape and the colours are beautiful...thanks for your lovely comment on my hop card
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful design and colors. very pretty. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving the luv. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  14. So pretty! Love the pretty little blossoms!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, how pretty! I love circle cards. The ribbon flowers are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a happy card. Love all that yellow.
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  17. Jan this is gorgeous. Love your creative style. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life - my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  18. So pretty! Love the beautiful little blossoms!

    ReplyDelete
  19. oh this is so cute, love this great card design and the little flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congrat's on your win over at Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. That's sooo pretty Jan! Gorgeous little flowers with that paper!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you for your sweet comment.
    hugs Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  23. I think my comment went through, but if not.. I really like your card:)

    ReplyDelete