Tuesday, January 10, 2012

PSC14 Sympathy inspiration


Hi and welcome to another great challenge with The Perfect Sentiment this week challenge we are focusing on sympathy cards and the twist is to be inspired by our inspiration photo.

As always we have great sponsor for you

  • Shelly's Images.com ~ One digital image of choice





  • Here the photo to inspire your sympathy card.


     I love the pretty snowy feel to this image as well as the pretty blues in the water.


    card reciepe
    Sentiment :Stampin up hard to say
    Paper :Dcwv linen closet
    Border punch : martha stewart
    Swirls : cheery lynn designs fanciful flourish

    Make sure to stop by my fellow design team members blogs for more inspiration

    Jennipher

    Sami

    Sarah

    Sassy

    Abby

    Ashley (gd)

    Jessica

    Karen (gd)

    Maggie


    Tabitha (gd)





    Photobucket

    8 comments:

    1. I just love how you layered the delicate lace over the paper lace border, beautiful.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Jan- your card is really pretty! I love the beautiful paper you used. This is such a nice sympathy card.

      ReplyDelete
    3. This is such a pretty card. I love that paper you used. It's simplistic, but so pretty with the lace and the little flower. Love it.

      ReplyDelete
    4. This is such a beautiful sympathy card! I love the pretty patterned paper. :)

      ReplyDelete
    5. Great card, Jan - lover the paper and lace!

      ReplyDelete
    6. Very elegant card. I love the swirl background. To me-that's soothing.

      ReplyDelete
    7. I love the colors! So soft, perfect for this sentiment!

      ReplyDelete
    8. Beautiful card Jan. I love the softness of the blues.

      ReplyDelete