Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Mia Cute kitty picture

Sorry loyal followers that i have been mia so much. First that nasty cold just took the wind out of me. Then i had to help a friend move over the weekend. The last couple of days i made some scrapbook layouts and went to share them with you and my camera batteries are dead. So i go to get new ones and we are out of batteries. So i have made some layouts and some card challenge cards and soon as hubby returns tonight from work with battieries i will have lots of stuff to show you. I have to show you today is really cute picture hubby took of my new kitty it the only photo on my memory card to share. This is jazmine totally passed out asleep on the couch. So enjoy the kitty cuteness and i will publish something scrappy or card making wise hopefully tonight or early tomorrow.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment