Friday, July 16, 2010

masculine theme

Over on stamptv this week gina k showed us how to make a masculine card using your scor buddy and distressing and using a pull tab from a pop can. I don;t have the scor buddy so i used my scor pal. I used tim holtz courdoy ink and i colored my pull tab with copic markers. I am entering this card into the mo's digital challenge cause it follows them masculine theme with a mo image. My ribbon was orginally white and is dyed with the tim holtz ink to match my colors. I thought the ribbon was dry and i guess it wasn;t hence the reason my image has more brown streaks on it. This card was fun to make but next time i wait longer for my ribbon to dry before i adhere it to my card. Live and learn.
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Very nice! I love the scoring on this, and the tab is a great idea. Thanks for taking part in Mo's Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jan, this is just so clever, I love that background, looks like I need to get my score board out. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Mo's Digital Challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very creative, Jan.. and darling card. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Mo's challenge this week. Peggy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful.. Great background. Thanks for joining us at Mo's this week.

    ReplyDelete