Wednesday, April 14, 2010

sc276 and sugar nellie double pocket


Over on splitcoast stampers sugar nellie has there own company forum and they started hosting some challenges over there. This week challenge is a double pocket card. To get all the details head over to the sugar nellie company forum on splitcoast stampers.









My second card is for the card sketch challenge over on split coast. I decided to get my mothers day card done. The sentiment poem is from the cutting cafe all about mom set. Have a great day.

2 comments:

  1. I love your double pocket card! That image is so sweet!!! I've never tried one of those before, but they look really cool :) Your Mother's Day card is gorgeous!!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours on the double pocket - they work so will with the little girl image. The eyelets are a lovely touch too.
    Paula (PEP)
    http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete