Saturday, April 17, 2010

copic creations black hair challenge

I rec'd my paper make up order in the mail today and i could hardly wait to ink up my danni butterfy. She was a lot of fun to color. I used danni for the copic creations black hair color challenge. I used w7 and w9 to color danni hair black. I never realized that your really don't use the black 100 to make black hair you really use shades of gray. You learn something new everyday i guess. Anyway if you want to try your hand at this fun challenge head over to the copic creations blog here


3 comments:

  1. this is gorgeous Jan and love the lo u used here! thanks for joining us at Copic Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice!! I had to giggle as black is the only color I have never colored my hair..hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH she is just adorable!! Cute cute! Thanks for joining us at Copic Creations!!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete