Saturday, April 10, 2010

pms makeup for the weekend templates

I actually had time to do the pms makeup for the weekend challenge. It a super easy one and you don;t have to use pms but if you have them why not show them off. All you have to do is use a template of some kind. The design team showed off some really cute ones from my time made easy. Well i am template challenged mostly cause i have to hand cut them out once i print them. No scal program for my cricut. I had tryed to do this box once before and did do well but today luck was with me. This is the free cutsey cover template from the my time made easy company. I printed it off my printer and then colored up isabella and put on her front and now i have super cute little box to add a small card to or something. Anyway if you want to try out this challenge head over to the pms blog here
To check out the my time made easy templates go here
Have a great weekend.


3 comments:

  1. So pretty, Jan! I love that fairy, too! Colored so nicely! Glad you chose to try one of the MTME templates! They are so fun to do! Thanks for playing our PMS challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Jan! And Isabella is just beautiful. Thanks so much for playing along with the Makeup for the Weekend challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful Jan!! And you get bonus points for using my favorite fairy! *wink* Just gorgeous!!! Thank you SO much for playing along in this week's Makeup 4 the Weekend challenge!

    ReplyDelete