Thursday, August 18, 2011

Whimsy Stamps Design Team Call



Are you a paper crafter looking to contribute to a design team by creating with rubber and digital stamps? Do you love sharing your artwork with others? Are you a team player, a dedicated and hard working person, and willing work along side other designers sharing your creativity? Are you organized and able to meet deadlines? If you answered YES to these questions, Whimsy Stamps is looking for you!  

Here are three of my favorite projects i have created recently using whimsy stamps.

 This card uses whimsy stamp company Crissy Armstrongs  proud mama.  My papers are from my minds eye fine and dandy line.

 
This card uses whimsy stamps kenny k  troublemaker stamps.  Papers are from ki memories. 


My final project for this design team call shares with you elisabeth bell rapunzel.  I choose to share this card as i think it shows off my design ablites to match my papers and images together to make a wonderful card. 

Thank you for considering me for your wonderful design team i love to create with a wide variety of images and i love how whimsy stamps showcases several wonderful talented stamp artists in both rubber and digital format.   Have a wonderful day.


1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the DT call Jan the selection of cards that you have chosen to showcase are beautiful.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete