Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Get your thong on!

Over at there she goes clear stamps the challenge this week is a color challenge. The color to use are baby pink, coral and black. Extra bonus points if your able to add gold somewhere on your project.  Now it took me a few mintues to decide what i had that was going to work with this project.  Your able to use any company you want for this challenge but i always challenge myself when it company challenge blog to use stamps from that company if have ones that will work. So i got out my tsg sets and hmm and haaa and then i said flip flops it is.  I was able to get both shades of pink, black and the bonus gold on my project by heat embossing my sentiment with gold detail embossing powder.

Card supplies
Images Get your thong on! There she goes clear stamps
Paper echo park be mine
Ribbon from stash
Copic markers for color
Taffy smooch
Spiral clips
Gold detail embossing powder
Pink brads



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment