Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Mitzi Wulf special stamp release

  Welcome to the Mitzi Wulf special stamp release with queen kat designs.  You should start the hop off at the QKD blog to get all the details on this wonderful artist.  If you been hoping along with us then you should be joining me from Penny blog.  

On my card i used green fairy.  I wanted a nice soft look for this card so i went with neturals and then added in some pretty purple and green colors.  I added the soft purple bow to finish off the card with an elegant touch.   You can continue on this wonderful hop with my fellow design team member Janie.


Have a wonderful day and your comments are much appreciated.





Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. WOW this is a fabulous image....love your stunning card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous!! love the softness of this! so elegant

    ReplyDelete