Thursday, April 7, 2011

Be the star you know you are

The challenge this week at sparkle creations challenge blog is neutrals with a splash of color. I choose my splash of color to be red.  My sparkle image is turntable josh.  My sentiment is from verve stamps.  I colored josh with copics and used tim holtz distress ink on my sentiment to give it the muted look.  I added some neutral color brads in the corners and went a plain apttern that had very earthy colors with a bit of red.  I hope you have a great day.
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Sweet card, Jan! Thanks for playing along with SCRS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fabulous card for this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the curly-cue paperclip in the corner. Thanks for joining us at Sparkle Creations this week. :)

    ReplyDelete