Sunday, January 2, 2011

Sentimental sunday friendship and mo's facebook freebie

On the sentimental Sunday's challenge blog we are celebrating friendship this week.  I choose to use one of the freebie sentiments from the blog and paired it with Mo manning facebook freebie.  You can pick this image up for free from mo tell January 3rd.  Just follow her on facebook and pick it up in the photos section and be sure to say thank you.  The paper i used is from in my minds eye lovenest.  I used my scallop trim border punch from stampin up.  Added a spiral clip with a heart charm.  Image is colored with copics.

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Gosh Jan this is gorgeous what a wonderful image which you have coloured beautifully I adore the papers and colours.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. THis is really lovely! Thanks for joining us at SS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card & I love that sentiment ;)

    Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays & Good Luck!
    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable. What an awesome freebie too, huh!! Thanks for playing with us at Sentimental Sundays.
    Tracy V

    ReplyDelete