Thursday, January 13, 2011

Etsy inspired la pomme

For this week etsy inspired the shop is la pomme and of course your to be inspired by something you see in the shop.  I saw this stack of vintage music sheets and i was off and running. 

My card features paper from echo park be mine collection and the butterfly and matching sentiment are from gina k designs.  I used gold embossing powder for the butterfly and tim holtz distressing ink to make the paper less white and more old vintage looking.  I hope your inspired to go be etsy inspired.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card. Love that butterfly and musical paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh lovely! I've just bought a musical stamp set, so I need all the inspiration I can get. It works beautifully with your butterfly! Thanks for playing along with us at the EIC this week!

    ReplyDelete