Tuesday, May 4, 2010

monochromatic layout

Over on my friend shaela's blog she hosts a weekly scrapbook challenge. I check it out every week and do my best to particpate but it does not always work out. Well this week i am scrambling to finish up my mothers day gifts. I started on this layout before i even noticed shaela challenge. Her challenge is do a monochromatic layout. I useed mostly dark blue on this layout and added in greens and whites so i hope it qualifies for the theme. If not i scrapped anyway and i am happy with that. If you want to know how i made this stand up layout i can send you the directions just leave me a comment with a way to get a hold of you.

Prouducts used in layout.
Report card stamp is from unity stamp co.
Abc stamp unity stamp co
Baseball fairy is from paper make up stamps
Play hard title is cut from graphically speaking cricut cartidge
Pattern paper is jillibean soup.

If you want to try your hand at a monochromatic layout head over to shaela's blog here

1 comment:

  1. great layout! thanks for playing, and for the heads up about the missing Mr. Linky ;)

    ReplyDelete