Sunday, May 9, 2010

Bells and Whistles Dt call


Do you love bells and whistles images? Would you love to be on a design team and get to share your creations with those bells and whistles images? Then head on over to the bells and whistles blog here before May 12th cause they are hosting a design team call and they may just choose you.

I love using bells and whistles images and i particpate in as many challenges as i can using these images. I participated in few of the roses on paper challenges. I have lots of time to devote to being an active bells and whistles dt member. I hope you will consider me to be on your awesome team.

Card details

Image bells and whistles cupcake
colored with copics markers
Papers are stampin up


3 comments:

  1. Fab card Jan. Lovely DP and I like the clean line which draws all the attention to the image. Thanks for entering our DT call at BnW. Good luck!

    Hugs,
    Iris

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just lovely Jan! Cupcake is one of my fave BnW image. :) Good luck with the DT call!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card Jan. I'm also a B&W and EB fan. You'll notice that when you visit my blog.

    ReplyDelete