Thursday, July 30, 2009

A few cards to share

Hello fellow bloggers or followers of blogs.  I have a few cards to share with you.  2 are using the wed card sketch for this week over at splitcoast stampers.  They are for sketch 239.  The final card is just a fun halloween card with a unity bat and stamp i bough on sale last year.  



The first card uses a very cute stamp set from close to my heart called Making waves. It features some ducks doing various water activities.  It also comes with some waves and some sentiments. I colored the image with copic markers and stamped the sentiment with blue staz on.  I used my cuttlebug on the blue cardstock in the background.  

The second card uses lenny the loader from sunshine paper obession.  I colored him in with my copic marks and i cuttlebug the background and covered it over with my cat eye so that it looks like he riding on a dirt background. I made it a birthday card that someone could give there little boy. 


My final card is just a fun halloween card so i could ink up my unity bat and a stamp i bought last year at craftware house.  The unty bat is colored in with my copic markers and then he is hanging out above a very cute halloween saying.  I also used some of my halloween paper form last year. 

I hope you enjoyed visiting my blog and seeing my crafty treats that i been working on.  Have a great day leave me a comment it really makes my day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment