Tuesday, July 7, 2009

card patterns sketch #22


Good afternoon fellow bloggers this is my take on the card patterns sketch. I cut my butterfly from dcwv glitter cardstock using the indie art cartridge with my baby cricut.  Then i also design the border with george and my design studio. i then doodled some swirls using my chatterbox doodle genie.  Finally i printed out a sentiment i purchased from paper make up stamps. This is in there fairy digi sentiment set.  The sentiment says Spread your wings and let the fairy in you fly. 

If you interested in this card and would like to purchase it or a set of them you can contact me at wheatley_jan@hotmail.com or check out my etsy store at www.tweetybugshouse.etsy.com 

have a great day

3 comments:

  1. Jan this is beautiful! I love the color combo and that large pinked strip. Such a great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, love the glitter butterfly!

    ReplyDelete