Friday, October 17, 2008

unity stamp love


Well yesterday was hip hop thursday over on splitcoast stampers forum.  Every thursday a great awesome company call unity stamps gives away about $300.00 worth of stamps.  You win stamps by activately participating in the all day long hip hop forum chat.  It way fun and well worth the day long investment.  They also have a blog hop to get you inspired to want to own these cute stamps.  I am showcasing my winnings that i won on my first ever hip hop thursday. I won these on 10/09 and they arrived this morning.  I hope to showcase my new creations with these adorable stamps over the weekend.  If you would like to attend the next hip hop head on over to 
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=197 and read up on the hip hop info and stop by next
thursday we will be there all day 8-midnight cst. See you on the hip hop.

1 comment:

  1. Hooray! I am glad that your stamps arrived! Can't wait to see all the wonderful things that you make! Hope you join us this week for HIP HOP! Thanks for showing Unity on your BLOG!

    ReplyDelete