Tuesday, October 21, 2008

its a pirates life for me


Here a layout that i had a lot of fun doing.  I been wanting to use this cricut title from the title swap on the circut message board.  Thanks to sabrina r. i had a very cute picture to work this title with.  I started out with an 8 1/2 x 11 layout for the picture and embellishments, then i mounted the layout on a 12 x 12 piece of card stock so i could fit the title.  I drew the title with cricut markers. I used the paper dolls cartridge to do the pirate ship, pirate princess and the treasure chest.  I use some cute common pirate phrases for my journaling strips.  Enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, that is AWESOME! You are having a lot of fun with the cricut! I have seen the paper doll cartridge, I may have to use that it looks like so much fun! I love the title, too! Awesome, I love it!

    ReplyDelete