Tuesday, December 27, 2011

PSC12 Thank you with a sketch

Hope that you all had a great Christmas with your family and friends and are ready for the Perfect Sentiment final challenge of 2011.  It perfect for all those great presents you got on Christmas gifts, thank you cards and
a great sketch to go along with it.



As always we have a our month sponsor Pattie's Creations Digital Stamps  and the prize is one free digital stamp.

Here the sketch for you to follow



Here my card for this week challenge.

On my card i used the flower from stampin 24-7, my thank you is a rub on, my papers are from my minds eye fine and dandy line.  I used copics on my image as well and add a nice border punch strips and some blue brads.

Make sure to stop by my fellow design team members to get more great inspiration for your thank you cards.


Sarah

Samantha

Sassy

Abby

Maggie (gd)

Rochelle

Sam (gd)

Shaunna

Tere


Theresa

Thanks and have a great 2012










Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Love your focal flower and the edge punch you used. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You put a lot of work into this one Jan and it was well worth it!! The image is so soft against your paper and the sentiment at the bottom really ties everything together!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jan, i REALLY LOVE this card, definitely one of my faves of yours ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the flower. It makes a big statement!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card. I said to myself wow that's pretty:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The dimensional flowers are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete