Saturday, July 2, 2011

Just having fun

 I have accquired some new goodies to play with.  This first card showcases perfect pearls.  Now i watched gina k video on using these and she said if you spritz with water it would set the perfect pearls so they won;t smudge. Well i did that and then i went swimming with my kid for a good 3-4 hours and came back and they still smudged.  I also try heat setting it with my heat tool but no luck.  So any good ideas would be helpful. 
 Second card shows my use of a brayer that a friend let me borrow of course now i have to get my own.  I used a palm tree i pick up in a trade on splitcoast.  The sentiment is from verve stamps.

My third card shows me using a brayer and then used a sticky note try and create a snowdrift under my penguin.  Not quite the way i wanted it to look but i think it turned out rather well and i inked up another of my stamps sets that i felt needed some love.  Any comments are always appreciated.   Have a happy 4th.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I need to get some perfect pearls, they look really cool! I love the brayered backgrounds! They look awesome! I bought a brayer and have NEVER used it. I should probably pull that sucker out!

    ReplyDelete