Thursday, June 2, 2011

Translucent balloons

Icopic has a great challenge this week to stretch your coloring technique with your copics.  They want to see translucent coloring.  I watched the video on the blog on how to color translucent balloons and i just happen to have the same image so i used birthday gretel from the swiss pixie collection at all that scraps. My papers are my minds eye dreamy 2 collection.  Colors i used on my balloon are bg10, rv00 and bv00.  Hope you have a great day.
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow Jan!! Your Gretel and your balloons are amazing! I love them! I love how your BV00 balloon turned out. I will be trying that : ) So glad you joined our challenge this week at icopic!!
    Hugs~
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan,
    You did a fantastic job! I also watched Dana's video and this it was wonderful. How awesome that you had the same image to color! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome job with the balloons, Jan!! Thank you so much for playing along at iCopic.com
    Hugs,
    Samantha
    www.thescrapmaster.com

    ReplyDelete