Monday, May 9, 2011

special stork delivery

I am entering this card in three challenges

high hopes challenge- anything goes with high hopes image.  I used new release stork with baby dragon. sentiment is gina k oh baby set.

the pixie cottage-for the boys. baby boy card.


through the craft room door-anything goes must be a member of challenge group to enter.

card supplies
image high hopes stork with baby dragon
sentiment gina k oh baby
paper dcwv baby boy stack
kraft cardstock
white cardstock
oval nestablites
copic markers
stampin up border punch
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. This is so lovely Jan that image I love the colours and design I love I love it all.
    Hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable.I have yet to ink this guy up yet.Can't wait to..Great card hun!Thanks for joining us at High Hopes Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card!
    thanks for playing at the pixie cottage
    hugs
    sadia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card!! So cute! Thanks for joining us at High Hopes Challenge! We have a tutorial for you this week, go check it out!!
    ~Lacey
    www.stampandcreate.com
    High Hopes Lead Diva

    ReplyDelete