Thursday, March 10, 2011

Wintry simon says

Simon says challenge this week is anything goes. I recently picked up this great stampin up set lovely as a tree.  Browsing thru the splitcoast gallery i saw a great card that had used white embossing to create a nice looking winter scence.  I choose to do the same but i backed my card with a silver metallic cardstock and added swiss dots emobssing with an embossing folder.   I also choose to add white ribbon instead of a sentiment.  Would love to know what you think. 
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. OH this is stunning, Jan! Love the black and white contrast and the metallica paper is fab addition! Gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Challenge!
    Hugs,t

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful effect that white embossing onto black card Jan, that tree scene is gorgeous I bet you will have fun working with it through all the seasons. It looks super.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete