Thursday, February 17, 2011

seeing stars

I spotted a new to me challenge blog that hopefully will motivate me to use my cricut a bit more on my cards. It the Die Cuttin Diva challenge blog and this week challenge is to use a star on your card.  My star is cut from plantation school book at 2 inch one shadow and then one regular and then stamped with a star for effect. I also used some star paper for my background paper.  My image is school boy fairy from paper make up stamps.  I also used my new fiskars border punch i think it called notebook.  Image is colored with copics.

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous card! The stamp is super cute and I love the border punch!! Great job! Thanks for playing with the diva's! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found Die Cuttin Divas challenge blog and am going to play along this weekend. I like your card. I always wanted to know who's punch that was. Keep up the creativity.
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Masculine card! They are hard to pull off but you rocked this one. Thanks for playing with the Divas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card and fun stamp! Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin Divas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card! You did a really great job pulling off a guy card. Thanks for playing along at Die Cuttin' Divas.
    *Heidi*

    ReplyDelete