Sunday, November 7, 2010

willow with hot chocolate

Whiff of joy challenge this week is xmas cards with a whiff of joy image.  I choose to use taylor expression sketch for my card this week so i am entering my card over there to.  My papers are from dcwv winter wander stack.  Image is colored with copics and the blue sky is dusted on with some chalk.  I also added some gray chalk to the image underneath.  I added some satin ribbon for my bow.  Blue brads on the side.  I love this sketch cause it really draws to your eyes to the image or sentiment that is being showcased.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. beautiful card and I love the muted colors you chose. Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card! Love the colors and that organza bow!

    Thanks for joining us at Whiff Of Joy this week!

    Hugs,
    Kathrin aka Kruemel

    ReplyDelete