Friday, June 26, 2009

hip hop hangover with unity 6/26/09

Its hip hop hangover friday again and today is the day for unity customers to showcase there creations they made with unity. I have 3 cards to share with you today. 



The first card i used june kit of the month perfect in every way.  I used the bee and matching bee sentiment.  I made it for the wed sketch challenge.  I used paper from the green stack. 



The second card i have to share with you features jolly little winter. I am planning on using this set for my christmas cards this year.  I made this card for the verve release party.   The pattern paper is from last winter ctmh.



  My third and final card to share with you this week uses unity butterfly sentiment.  I also made it for the verve release party challenge.  The pattern paper is from the backyard collection and has leaves and caterpillars on it.   

As always if you like my cards you can purchase them either by visiting my etsy shop or emailing me.  Have a great day and make sure to check out all the other unity customers that are showcasing unity today.  You can find a complete list over on the the unity blog. 



7 comments:

  1. Love love! Thank you so much for sharing!

    --Gracie from Imagine That, formerly Everything Cricut

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen:

    nicely done I love it...hotwheels

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute cards! I love jolly little winter

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Jan... you are our Random Wednesday's Winner :) Come Check out our blog.

    PS CUTE cards. I really like the bee card :)

    ReplyDelete