Saturday, March 14, 2009

Inspired Blueprints


http://inspiredblueprints.ning.com/  
This site was mentioned last week during hip hop so i bookmarked it to come back to later. I came back to it
today during my scrap time and i decided to pull out my feb. kit of the month from unity. All the stamps used
on this layout except for the photo corners are unity stamps. The top left corner is the spring stamp heat embossed
in purple so it kind of hard to see on camera. The Journaling block, mushroom and the qoute are all from the kit. I
colored the stamps in with prism colored pencils. I have no spring photos yet so the spots for the photos are
blank but its all ready for photos and a bit of journaling. Hope you enjoy it and you stop by the website to be
inspired to. I used sketch number 10 by the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment