Thursday, February 17, 2011

Favorite things with a heart

  I know valentines day is over but i had not had a chance to color up this little cutie from the Elisabeth bell digital collection. I also stamped a matching sentiment on the inside that says you got to kiss a lot of frogs to find your prince.  My papers are from in my minds eye love nest.  I am entering this card in to two challenges. 
 
Wild orchid challenge  - follow the sketch 

Bells and Whistles challenge blog -    use your favorites things, a Elisabeth bell image and hearts.  I used my favorite valentine paper line in my minds eyes love nest,  cuttle bug folder swiss dots.  My image is from Elisabeth bell digital collection my prince, and  my hearts are in the image and on the border punch. 








Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Pretty card Jan!!! Love this paper and it goes so beautifully with this darling image! Love the sentiment on the inside ~ so true!!!!
    Thanks so much for joining us at BnW and WOC!
    :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a super sweet card hun! I absolutely love it...what a fun and adorable image that is! Thanks for joining us at WOC!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this Elisabeth Bell image is so very sweet!! Beautiful card with the colors!! Fabulous layout and design!! Thanks so much for joining us at Belles 'n Whistles challenge!!HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is beautiful. Thank you for participating in the BnW challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww, this is precious Jan, you've done a beautiful job using that gorgeous "My Prince" digi. I love the colors you've used. thanks so much for playing along with us at Belles 'n Whistles.
    Hugs,
    Lynda

    ReplyDelete